Thursday, April 3, 2014

Locked out and Locked in!

Jan 20, 2014

Dear Family and Friends

This is going to be a letter style RAPID FIRE because I literally have twenty minutes to write you all (sorry everyone that I wanted to send a personal note to..) But I have twenty minutes because of a little bit crazy adventure that ended up taking ALL of our Pday.. (hence the letter so late..)

Anyways, I am going to back to this morning. We finished personal study, companionship study, and began our Pday cleaning the house, and then I got ALL dressed up (did my hair and everything) to take a picture to send to mom so she could put in Krisna`s and Greg`s wedding (even with matching colors!!) and we went outside to take the picture, and probably it was a lesson for thinking about home or something because I want you to look very carefully at these photos. In the one I like best, the DOOR is still open. In the other one...IT IS CLOSED. I CLOSED the darn door in a terribly blonde moment.....and we were completely locked outside. Without the keys. or a cellphone. And since there is a locked fence around the house, we were stuck between the FENCE and the DOOR. without ANYTHING. 
SHOOOOTTTTT.
so we run to the side, try all the doors and windows that are all fenced ("Why are we soo safe?" wails hermana Rivas..) and shout out to our neighbor, who lends us his phone, we call the office (shout out to the memory of hermana Rivas..) and the elder MIGHT have keys, but they are in his van, which is in the autoshop, so our neighbor goes to the autoshop, it`s closed until three, we wait until four and our other neighbor (who is a member and our ANGEL today) went to get them but he had all the keys but ours and then they went to try and find a person who can open the doors but he was in vacation until FEBUARY and didn't answer his phone and a another man said that ^MAYBE he could do it..for a bribe...

and so six hours fenced in, a backyard cleaned and a chaotic day later...hermana Rivas and I broke the window (with permission!!) with an axe...I still cant believe it. and broke into the house.

Well, I was going to write about how great the week was..three exchanges, got to go back to Centro, and see the mamita from Purranque, a family came back to church on sunday and we did divisions on sunday (it was GENIAL--chilean for awesome)

but the truth is I have to RUN.
Thank you!! Love you!

ENJOY THE PICTURE. IT COST A WINDOW: and a day. JAJAJAJJAAJJA

besitos!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment