God answers prayers. It was my biggest aprendizaje of the
week--to think of God as someone who personally and lovingly listens to and
answers prayers. Even things so small that they shouldn`t matter to him.
Our Sector: We saw incredible progress with two of our
investigadors. One is named Carla (has investigated two years, is living with
her nonactive pareja) and Hma Rivas and I had fasted with her to help her find
a job...and this week she was offered TWO jobs. She told us "usteded me
dijeron que el ayuno es poderoso. Fue Dios, cierto?" Also, we have another
investigador named Lisette who has been very sincerely praying and keeping her
commitments, but told us that she hasn't, "felt that feeling that you talk
about. I don’t feel like I have received an answer." We passed by (okay,
hermana Rivas passed by because I wasn’t there) and Lisette had had a DREAM.
She dreamed 3 Nefi 11 without having read it. Incredible!! I have never had an
investigador who received their response in a dream. It strengthened MY
testimony.
No comments:
Post a Comment